My third using this writer and absolutely amazing work! Very punctual and very understanding
You should include:
1. A brief introduction about Mercy’s current state
2. An overview of the 4 Basic Systems. Explain why Mercy is most like the system you chose.
3. Discuss several healthcare trends Mercy should anticipate over the next 3 decades
· Describe several trends.
· Describe which ones Mercy should be concerned about.
· Discuss why Mercy should be concerned about each.
4. Discuss the differences and similarities between a for-profit, non-profit and government healthcare organization. Describe which one best describes Mercy. Add any information about the Affordable Care Act that may affect the governing structure of a non-profit hospital.
5. The community involvement plan:
· Describe what benefit Mercy can have on the community.
· Describe how Mercy can become involved, once again, in the community.
6. Healthcare professionals who are working at the hospital.
· Briefly describe their responsibility.
· Add your thought about additional staff who are needed to improve healthcare services in this hospital.
7. Organize fundraising campaign for Mercy hospital. Find two NGO that will support your campaign, be creative.
8. Write your recommendation how to change current situation in Mercy hospital.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more