My third using this writer and absolutely amazing work! Very punctual and very understanding
1) Minimum 7 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1. Discuss the correlation between nursing education and positive patient outcomes.
2. Include current research that links patient safety outcomes to advanced degrees in nursing.
3. Based on some real-life experiences, explain whether you agree or disagree with this research.
1. Discuss the difference between a DNP and a PhD in nursing.
2. Discuss which of these you would choose to pursue if you decide to continue your education to the doctoral level and explain why.
1. Discuss how the concept of “health” has changed overtime.
2. Discuss how the concept has evolved to include wellness, illness, and overall well-being.
3. How has health promotion changed over time?
4. Why is it important that nurses implement health promotion interventions based on evidence-based practice?
1. Compare and contrast the three different levels of health promotion (primary, secondary, tertiary).
2. Discuss how the levels of prevention help determine educational needs for a patient.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is a U.S. government agency within the Department of Health and Human Services. Its primary role is to protect public health, by ensuring safety and effectiveness of drugs, vaccines, medical devices and food products. There are rigorous steps that may take years, and all these steps must be completed before a drug can be approved. The FDA has made some lifesaving investigational drug therapies available sooner than usual by offering an expedited drug approval process, known as “Fast Track”.
1. Discuss the process and regulations of Fast Track.
2. Identify which medical conditions warrant the use of “Fast Track” drugs.
1. Analyze the role of the advanced practice nurse in the changing health care environment.
2. How will this role augment physicians’ practices?
3. What implications will the Affordable Care Act have on this new delivery system?
1. Why is it important that health professionals share a common understanding of patient safety standards and practices?
2.What are the policy implications from accepting that “mistakes are normal and all humans err”?
3. How would you approach health care systems leaders or employers about changing employment policies related to punitive actions when errors occur?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more